Rancho Mission Viejo is an active 23,000 acres (9,300 hectares) ranch and farm, habitat reserve, and community in the unincorporated areas of South Orange County, California. Rancho Mission Viejo originated as a series of land grants to John Forster in 1845. The ranch’s history can be traced back to 1845 when John (Don Juan) Forster acquired Rancho La Paz and Mission San Juan Capistrano. Forster added these properties to Rancho Trabuco, which he had purchased in 1843. Forster’s brother-in-law was Pío Pico, governor of then-Mexican-held California.
In 2000, the Ranch family created a comprehensive open space preservation and land use plan for the remaining 23,000 acres of Rancho Mission Viejo. In 2004, the Ranch Plan was approved by the Orange County Board of Supervisors. Today, that plan has resulted in the creation of The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo (a nearly 17,000-acre habitat reserve on the Ranch) and the plan for a new community called Rancho Mission Viejo.
Rancho Mission Viejo is today home to four master-planned communities: the City of Mission Viejo, City of Rancho Santa Margarita, Las Flores, and Ladera Ranch. A new community called Rancho Mission Viejo celebrated its grand opening in 2013 with the debut of its first village called Sendero. In Fall 2015, the new village of Esencia is slated to celebrate the grand opening of its first 12 neighborhoods as well as a host of community amenities; 12 neighborhoods, including homes for people of all ages and “Gavilan Homes” exclusive to people age 55 and above.
Rancho Mission Viejo has a great pond contractor and fountain repair services with the help of OC Pond and Fountain Care.
Here are the different services of OC Pond and Fountain Care for both residential and commercial:
- Pond construction/installation – Adding a pond can give you a better idea on landscaping your home or building. Flexible liners are typically made out of different plastic products. These typically last 10 to 20 years.
- Pond repair – Changing how your existing pond looks like by putting some fresh stone edging or other surrounds to your pond will spruce up the area and make it stand out even more. Increasing repair with that finishing touch to make your pond makes it pleasing and relaxing.
- Pond maintenance – Putting in a little bit more effort on the pond will help you in the end with maintenance. By putting in a good filtering system, the water should remain clearer and collect fewer algae. This can also prevent dirt runoff which can cloud the water. If you put fish in your pond, then you will need to maintain UV heaters and chemicals to keep the water stabilized.
- Fountain installation – We offer a complete mechanical and electrical installation
package for all water feature projects. Also, we ensure that the installation conforms to the design specification, drawings, and appropriate legislation
- Fountain repair – We offer residential and commercial fountain repair throughout Orange County by working closely with all clients and contractors to ensure that the desired effect is achieved
- Fountain maintenance – This included cleaning, pump cleaning + service, touching-up, and re-leveling.
So, if you are looking for a great pond contractor and fountain repair services that will suit your needs, please do check out and explore our website.